Stop us if any of this sounds familiar:
- You’re cutting and pasting code, but you don’t really have any idea what it is doing, or how to adjust it to fit your needs
- You have a great idea for an Arduino project, but you don’t know where to start and have never really programmed much before
- You’ve spent countless hours on Google/YouTube searching for answers to your Arduino questions, and you're sick of the frustration of wrestling with code that looks cryptic
- Your Arduino project is semi-working, but you feel stuck from lack of understanding of key Arduino functions to program the functionality you want
THERE IS A TON OF STUFF TO LEARN - WHERE DO YOU START?
Introducing Programming Electronics Academy
The Academy is the place lifetime learners go to learn everything from the basics of Arduino programming and electronics, to the more advanced level of thinking about how to best create and design programs for Arduino.
It’s a membership about learning programming and electronics with Arduino
And it’s packed with in-depth, practical training and resources on all aspects of programming and using Arduino to build your projects. And time machines.
PLUS the support you need to ensure you don’t get stuck on any of the training.
THE ACADEMY WILL HELP YOU TO:
Master Arduino Input/Output (I/O) (i.e. reading sensors, and controlling stuff)
Learn to program logic, so you can control what happens in your program
Start data-logging with Arduino compatible inexpensive wireless boards (EPS8266)
Use code and hardware interrupts and timer libraries to make responsive programs
Thoroughly understand Arduino code structure, so you can write programs that actually work the way you want them to
Master the skill of using code libraries to exponentially expand the speed at which you can prototype your ideas
Learn to use servo motors, LCDs, and much, much, more
Harness gravity to alter the space time continuum
When you join the academy and work through our training, you’ll be able to program Arduino on your own and understand how to use Arduino to read sensors and control all types of peripherals.
What makes Programming Electronics Academy Different?
Simplicity: You shouldn’t need a PhD to program Arduino, or years of programming and electronics experience, so in our training we don’t assume you have either. We start from the bottom and build up, without watering down the details.
Fun Style: Life is too short for boring. We do our best to keep our training fun by injecting some lame humor every now and again.
Hands-on Approach: Stuck on a lesson’s code challenge? Reach out and we’ll do our best to help you through it!
Concise Training: As much as we’d all love to have more time for our hobbies, the truth is it can be hard to sneak in even a couple hours a week. We understand your time is precious and that’s why we keep our training lessons concise and focused.
ALL ACADEMY MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO...
In-Depth, HD Video Training Courses:
REAL PEOPLE, REAL PROJECTS, REAL SUCCESS
"P.E.A is an invaluable resource.
Lessons are organized and progress seamlessly from the very basics of electronics and programming to more advanced topics.
The videos and supporting material are high-quality, with a bit of welcome humor thrown too.
I recommend Programming Electronics Academy to all makers interested in learning about electronics and Arduino."
Dr. Martin Héroux
“What I was missing was structure and a foundation on computer programming and electronics. I found exactly what I needed on the web at Programming Electronics Academy.”
(RV CAMPER-VAN POWER CABINET FAN CONTROLLER SYSTEM)
“I cannot stress enough how valuable the lessons and feedback are.
I started watching the many free videos from PEA and quickly realized the benefits of joining."
(Servo Bear Project)
“I couldn’t have done it without the lessons I have learned at Programming Electronics Academy. This is the best site I have ever used to help an old guy like me learn to code. I couldn’t have done it without your lessons.”
"It is much thanks to your awesomeness that I am learning more and more useful stuff in this field.”
(homebrew fermentation control and monitoring system)
“The project I am currently working on has now advanced in leaps and bounds. I am now starting to get the hang of reading other people's sketches and adopting to what I require.”
“Thanks to PEA I could finish my project in the way I wanted.”
“[The Academy] was the magic unicorn I had been searching for while tumbling down the rabbit hole known as the Internet."
(VERTICAL HYDROPONICS MONITORING AND AUTOMATION SYSTEM)
“Your courses are absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed them so much…I’ve also tried many practical lessons you had prepared in your lessons.”
(Winner of the World Arduino Day Community Challenge in the category Kids and Education)
Learn a new skill in 30 Days or Your Money Back
When you join Programming Electronics Academy you are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We're so confident in the training process you'll find at Programming Electronics Academy, that we believe you’ll have many new skills after just the first 30 days, but if you're not satisfied for whatever reason then we'll promptly refund you without any fuss.
No strings attached. No questions asked. You literally can’t lose. (Though we doubt you’ll want to use this…)
How does that sound?
Get Instant Access to the Academy!
If you're ready to take your Arduino programming to the next level by enrolling in the Programming Electronics Academy, simply choose your payment option below and click the button to join us...
$29 / month
Cancel any time.
Hassle-free 30 day money back guarantee
$99 / year
Save $249 when you join on an annual subscription!
Cancel any time.
Hassle-free 30 day money back guarantee
NOT SURE IF Programming Electronics ACADEMY IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Programming Electronics Academy is NOT for everyone, and truth be told we’d prefer to help you figure out if it’s not right for you BEFORE you join rather than waste your time. So, let’s cut to the chase...
WHO THE ACADEMY IS FOR
- Electronics Hobbyists who want to start programming Arduino to add more levels of control, automation, logic, etc to their projects
- Newcomers who have never programmed before (or tried and got frustrated), and want training that takes a step-by-step approach while also learning about digital electronics
- Teachers who want to learn how to use Arduino to help instruct their students in STEM activities, and are willing to put in the work to learn
- Hobbyists of all types that want to use Arduino to enrich their current hobby, and are are willing to learn something new to do it
- Entrepreneurs that want to use Arduino to create a proof of concept prototype for their idea. Or programmers that just want the run down on how to develop within the Arduino environment.
WHO THE ACADEMY IS NOT FOR
- People who think just watching and reading lessons will teach them how to code. Programming takes practice! If you don’t want to practice actual coding, then we’re not the right choice for you.
- If you’re looking for electronics theory or computer science theory, you won’t find it here. We focus on the practical application of Arduino - how you can use it!
- Someone who is looking for a done for you tech solution. We’re not consultants, and we won’t code your Arduino projects for you!
- Anyone looking for a quick fix and not willing to dedicate some time to practice.
- People looking for cut and paste code solutions for their projects. There is a place for borrowing code, but we are about teaching you how to code on your own, not just taking other peoples code.
It might seem strange, us trying to talk you OUT of becoming a member - but truly if the Academy is not the right fit then neither of us benefit. We have a vested interest in your success (you won’t stick around long if we’re not helping, right?) - and that all starts by making sure the Academy is right for you before you join.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Well of course WE think we’re awesome - it would be worrying if we didn’t! But don’t just take our word for it, check out this smattering of nice things people are saying about us in the wild...
Still have questions? No problem.
If there's anything at all that you're not certain about, anything we haven't made clear, any concerns or questions then please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.